After successful completion of SSC JE exam, the conducting authority will be releasing SSC JE Answer Key on their official website. In this post, candidates can find complete information about the answer key and know how to download it.
|Latest: Click Here to Download Tentative SSC JE 2019 Answer Key|
- Staff Selection Commission has released the tentative SSC JE CBT 1 Answer Key on October 14, 2019, on their official website.
- Candidates can check the answer key and know how many of their responses are correct.
- There is also an option for raising an objection if any wrong answers found in the answer key.
- Candidates can follow the step by step instructions provided below to download their Paper 1 Answer Key PDF and also know how to challenge the answer key
SSC JE Answer Key 2019
Staff Selection Commission has released the official SSC JE CBT 1 answer key for the SSC JE Exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineers after the exam.
- An answer key is a document released by the examination conducting authority for candidates to check their answers.
- Paper-I included three sections: General Awareness, Reasoning, and Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical for a total of 200 marks and the exam will last for 2 hours.
- Paper-II will be conducted for Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical streams for a total of 300 marks and the exam will last for 2 Hrs (120 Minutes)
- The official Answer Key for SSC JE Paper II will release for different streams as mentioned above.
SSC JE 2019 Answer Key
Here is the table comprising of CBT 1 answer key dates for the SSC JE Exam 2019.
|Name of the exam||SSC Junior Engineer|
|Department||Civil, Electrical & Mechanical|
|SSC JE Prelims Exam Date||September 23-27, 2019|
|SSC JE Answer Key Release Date for Prelims||October 14, 2019|
|SSC JE Mains Exam Date||December 29, 2019|
|SSC JE Answer Key Release Date for Mains||January 2020|
The Answer Key will help candidates analyze how well they have performed in the exam. Marks will be awarded for correct answers, as per the official SSC JE 2019 Answer Key.
How to download SSC JE CBT 1 Answer Key 2019
Note:- The tentative Answer Key has been released on the official website. Click on the below direct link to download
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, the Answer Key tab will be available at the top menu.
- Click on the Answer Key Tab.
- Click on the SSC JE Answer Key 2019 Link.
- Log in with your user id and password as created during the registration process while applying for the exam.
- The SCS JE CBT 1 Answer Key will be displayed.
- Validate and Verify the Answers.
SSC JE Paper-I Answer Key 2019
The paper-I exam is conducted for Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical streams for 300 marks and the examination lasts for 2 hours. In the table below, We have mentioned the stream-wise Answer Key for SSC JE (Junior Engineer) examination;
|SSC JE Civil Answer Key 2019||To be Updated|
|SSC JE Mechanical Answer Key 2019||To be Updated|
|SSC JE Electrical Answer Key 2019||To be Updated|
Raising Objections on SSC JE Answer Key 2019
Candidates can raise objections for the answer key through online. Here are a few simple steps to be followed for raising objections on the answer key.
- Firstly, candidates must go through the detailed answer key and check for their answers.
- Make a note of the answer which you feel is provided wrongly in the answer key.
- Visit the official website and in the answer key tab fill in your details.
- Pay the fee for raising objection separately for each answer.
- Submit the details to the board.
SSC JE Cut Off Marks 2019
The commission will publish the result of SSC JE 2019 in the month of October 2019. The cut off marks will be officially announced after the result. To get an idea of SSC JE 2019 expected cut off, we are providing the cut off marks of the previous year's exam.
SSC JE 2014 Cut off – Civil Engineering
In the table below, we have mentioned the official SSC JE Cut Off for Civil Engineering stream;
|Cut Off Marks||93.75||75.75||70.00||82.00||69.00||40.00|
|No. of Candidates||2108||1622||724||4254||112||32|
SSC JE 2014 Cut off – Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
In the table below, we have mentioned the official SSC JE Cut Off for Mechanical & Electrical streams
|Cut Off Marks||117.50||102.50||93.75||109.50||93.00||69.00|
|No. of Candidates||649||243||123||1068||27||25|
To know more about Cut Off marks, go through the detailed section-wise SSC JE Cut Off